The sector accounts provide data on economic and financial events at the level of institutional sectors.
Each sector brings together economic agents with broadly similar behaviour:
· non-financial corporations (S11)
· financial corporations (S12)
· general government (S13)
· households and non-profit institutions serving households (S14 + S15, also available separately)
Financial corporations are split into more granular functional groupings:
· MFIs (S12K)
· non-MMF investment funds (S124)
· other financial institutions (S12O)
· insurance corporations (S128)
· pension funds (S129).
Non-resident entities are grouped into a “rest of the world” sector (W1.S1).
In the overview tab below you can find separate links for financial and non-financial accounts at sector level.
|Dataset||Browsing and Excel export||XML export||Calendar|
|QSA - Quarterly Sector Accounts||Data||Bulk download||Release calendar|
|ESRB Risk Dashboard|
|Euro Area Accounts|
|Household Sector Report|